The group currently owns a variety of Ordnance Survey Explorer Active maps (with a scale of 1:25000) for use by walk leaders.
These can be posted out for free to any walk leaders for whom they’d be useful in planning a group walk.
These are all laminated for use outdoors in wet conditions.
- Explorer OL45 – The Cotswolds
- Explorer 144 – Alton & Whitchurch. Odiham
- Explorer 157 – Marlborough & Savernake Forest
- Explorer 158 – Newbury and Hungerford
- Explorer 159 – Reading
- Explorer 169 – Swindon & Cirencester
- Explorer 170 – Abingdon, Wantage and Vale of White Horse
- Explorer 171 – Chiltern Hills West
- Explorer 179 – Gloucester, Cheltenham & Stroud
- Explorer 180 – Oxford
- Explorer 181 – Chiltern Hills North
- Explorer 191 – Banbury, Bicester and Chipping Norton
- Explorer 192 – Buckingham & Milton Keynes
- Explorer OL6 – South Western Lake District
Please contact the Programme Secretary for more information.